Gonna cook some Black Bean burgers later. The question is… do I put sriracha in them?
I have to reblog this every time it appears on my dash.
omg this is literally my favorite meme
I earned 1141 points for my workout on Fitocracy!
Barbell Deadlift +585 pts
- 195 lb x 5 reps (+99 pts)
- 205 lb x 5 reps (+105 pts)
- 215 lb x 5 reps (+113 pts)
- 225 lb x 5 reps (+121 pts)
- 235 lb x 8 reps (+147 pts)
Bent Over Barbell Row +233 pts
- 145 lb x 5 reps (+39 pts)
- 155 lb x 5 reps (+42 pts)
- 165 lb x 5 reps (+45 pts)
- 175 lb x 5 reps (+48 pts)
- 185 lb x 8 reps (+59 pts)
Standing Dumbbell Shoulder Press +238 pts
- 25 lb x 5 reps (+41 pts)
- 30 lb x 5 reps (+44 pts)
- 35 lb x 5 reps (+48 pts)
- 40 lb x 5 reps (+51 pts)
- 45 lb x 5 reps (+54 pts)
Video Game Dancing +85 pts
- 0:15:00 || Broke a Sweat (+37 pts)
- 0:15:00 || Moderate (+48 pts)
Think you can beat me, or want to comment?
this is basically what i watched my dashboard do
Tagged by whynotfangirl
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 10 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 10 new people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Favorite book?
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
2. What moment in your life made you laugh the hardest (that you can remember)?
Recently, it was probably due to some rather unfortunate Cards Against Humanity pairings that I don’t care to repeat in a public area.
3. Favourite food?
4. If you could go anywhere in time and space, where would you go?
If I could survive it? I’d like to see what the giant storm on Jupiter looks like at it’s peak.
5. Favorite thing you own?
My couch (it’s so comfy!)
6. Play an instrument?
Bassoon and Sax mostly. Dabbled in Tuba.
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Skype picking up on peoples televisions and turning the volume ridiculously high.
8. Favorite genre of music?
9.Least favourite word?
10. Have any siblings?
2 Brothers 1 Sister
1. If you were a color, what color do you think you would be?
2. Where is your favorite spot in the world?
A hammock chair at my grandparents old house. It faced out towards the lake through a small wooded area. It was the only place I can remember being able to completely and utterly clear my mind.
3. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
4. If you lived in a black-and-white world, and could turn one thing colorful, what would it be?
Music. I would want music to produce vibrant colors.
5. If you could travel forward in time, what one thing would you ask your future self?
How long should I keep this beard?
6. What is one thing you think about a lot?
How am I going to fit all this crap in 24 hours?
7. What do you think is your greatest weakness?
I have terrible body image and it crushes my self esteem on any related matters.
8. What fictional character can you best relate to?
9. What is the best present you have ever given/received?
Given: I’ve given gifts often, but they were mostly just things I bought. My favorite is when people let me cook for them.
Recieved: My College Education.
10. Are you currently wearing pants?
1. Something that inspires you?
2. If you won 1 million dollars in the lottery what would you do?
Splurge like 10-20% of it. Save the rest, keep working, retire 10-20 years earlier.
3. Sweet, sour or Spicy?
4. Met anyone famous?
Do professional League of Legends players count? Cause if so I’ve met all of TSM and have a picture with Dyrus.
5. Are you bilingual or multilingual?
I know a bit of both Spanish and German, but not enough to call myself bilingual. My next project is to become fluent in Portuguese by summer 2014
4. Favourite ice cream flavour?
3. Something happens (meet a genie, eat something magical, science experiment gone wrong, you pick) and you can pick your own superpower. What do you chose?
Super healing like Wolverine. Crazy shenanigans with little to no consequences time!
2. Justice league or Avengers?
TV Show- Justice League Unlimited Comics- Avengers
1. Who is your favourite villain?
Skinner Sweet from American Vampire
Naturalist Jenny’s questions
1. Favourite tv show
I don’t currently watch TV. Last thing I watched with any regularity was House a few years ago.
2. Favourite character from that show
3. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive), who would it be?
Freddie Mercury, to tell him how well loved he still is and how great his music is.
4. Something your future special someone must have or do?
I don’t like to impose rules, but a girl who does squats would be great.
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favourite animal?
7. If you could have any means of teleportation, what would it be?
What type of teleportation? Instant Transmission from DBZ
8. What fictional character do you hate the most?
Currently- Cersei Lannister. Over a long period of time- Tony Stark (check the comics, he shot Bruce into the far reaches of space, went against Cap in the Civil War, and is a raging alcoholic among other things).
9. What is your spirit animals?
10. If you could only see in one colour, which colour would you pick?
1) If you could have one craft related skill (anything from blacksmithing to crocheting) to a professional level instantaneously which would you choose?
2) If you could pick one person and know all of their secrets, who would you pick?
3) Badgers or Sloths?
4) Do you have an outfit that you feel your most confident/at your best in? If so, feel free to post a picture.
5) Have you ever solved a rubix cube? Without looking up the auto solve pattern?
6) What movie adaptation (for a book, tv show, what have you) bothered you the most?
7) Battle Royale or Hunger Games?
8) Do you like to play board games? If so which ones?
9) What’s your drink of choice (if you drink)? May I buy you one if we ever meet?
10) Do you remember when the squid totally beefed it?
Got serious business to take care of. I’m banning myself from this site til this Friday.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4
“…children, No other mnemonic has come close to its popularity, in spite of…” - from The Pluto Files by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Traffic outside, and a train.
9. Did you dream last night?
Not that I can remember.
10. Do you remember your dreams?
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Turn my second bedroom into a prop workshop. Hardwood or concrete floor, tons of tools, and a sturdy table to work from.
77. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
I’d want a job where I could tinker away with the mechanics, wiring, and programming of robots. I occasionally get to do that at my current job, but it’s not often.
89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
1,491 miles according to Google Maps.